08 April 2013

Island Cove's Island Spa Experience

If you remember my post on "Five Ways to Pamper Myself," I included massage as one of my distressing vices. Some of my colleagues and I decided to call for a time out and hit the spa. We then proceeded to Island Cove Island Spa located in Cavite.
This was the first area that captured my attention. The gym of Island Cove.
I am not fond of gym but its ambiance is really entertaining.
Here is Island Spa's bulletin board with its running promos during the Holy Week
Up close with the promos
Entrance to the Main Spa
The polite staffs of Island Cove Island Spa
The receiving area of the Island Spa. If you will notice, there is a balloon on the
right as well as on the left area of the sofa set. It is because Island Spa celebrated
its 10th year anniversary last March.
To add up to the cozy and relaxing ambiance is the lanai area.
The main entrance to the massage, spa, and facial rooms.
Island Spa provides its costumers with a safe locker. On the right is the photo of the
entrance to the sauna room.
A couch is provided while waiting.
Foot Spa area. I just love their chair. You may even sleep while having a foot scrub/massage/spa.
Proven and tested. 

Just before I had my foot spa.

After I had my foot scrub and prior I had my foot spa, I underwent diamond peel.
It was really rejuvenating and refreshing.

 
My colleague having her diamond peel as well.
For those who are contemplating on applying for membership at the Island Spa, the displayed picture above indicates their latest membership package.
SMC readers, maybe you were thinking. Wow! Soldier Mom can spend for that? Ah..that's a no no. I do love spas and massage but I am not willing really to spend much on those. I was just so lucky that my colleague took me for a treat. On the other hand, Island Cove Island Spa's services are worth the price. Maybe my husband and I could have this on one of our wedding anniversaries perhaps. But if you can afford it, why not?

So here is my rating:
Place: 8/10 Island Cove is located at Kawit Cavite, 45 minutes away from Manila.
Service: 10/10 I would love to go back here!
Price: 6/10 Though Island Spa has superb service, it does not really cater as "pang-masa."

Over All rating: 8/10 Not bad right?

Try it SMC readers/followers. Or if you already have, share your experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chikita