14 June 2012

An Abrupt Review on AIR ASIA and DRAGONPAY SERVICES

    Yesterday, 13 June 2012, I tried how AIR ASIA and DRAGON PAY works. For a not so technologically inclined-creature like me, well, I think the start of the transaction was a bit fine. 
     Until here comes the payment. In the payment option, there were three icons available (that was when I had no mishaps experienced yet): Credit Card/Debit Card; E-Voucher; and, Direct Debit. And so I clicked Direct Debit and eventually clicked "Dragon Pay" after since its the third party account that accepts payment. Air Asia's website flashed on the other hand that I must be able to pay the ticket within 30 minutes, which I also did thru the help of a friend who has an online account with Banco De Oro (BDO).
     The result? A big HASSLE. How?
     --First, My friend and I paid the amount of Php 4,160.00 thru DRAGON PAY on time to be able to confirm my booking with Air Asia, which unfortunately resulted to NONE CONFIRMATION/VALIDATION.
   --Second, the above incident eventually caused HASSLE and WITHDRAWAL OF MONEY WITHOUT ANY PRODUCTIVE RESULT.
     --Third, the CALL CENTER AGENT OF AIR ASIA (ENGLISH VERSION) has the worst grammar ever! Try it for yourself. With DRAGON PAY, well, in fairness, since it is their offense, it is just proper that they have a longer patience listening to my sermon.
     Dragon Pay informed me that they will refund the money by Friday, 15 June 2012....Well, let's see if they really will.

7 comments:

  1. kaloka! did the say the date for that promised "friday"? hehehe... just a thought. pero kainis nga yan. waste of time & money(?)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. i have a same case like yours.. ganyan din nangyre sken as in too much trouble ang nangyare, nag bayad ako ng 2,881 pesos for 1 way ticket then like what u said na only 30 minutes lang yung ibinigay na validation, so ako naman is transfer agad sa dragonpay thru bpi then until then no payment has been appeared to my ticket, at the end na expired lang ung ticket na pinurchased ko, but the amount is already deducted to my account, biruin mo yun.. hasit.. so can i know how you contact the dragonpay to refund the money? hope to hear from you soon.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there sir/maam. what i did is to contact Air Asia mismo and sinabi concern ko.they gave a number din ng Dragonpay mismo.kinuha ko lang sa web ang contact number ng Air Asia...you have to extend your patience sa pagtawag nanaman sa Air Asia since sobrang convoluted mga lines nila.hirap sumingit.and i advice na sa tagalog speaking language na lang tumawag kasi iyong call center agent nila na nakausap ko sa english service eh bongga sa grammar errors, ikaw pa malilito. The next day actually binalik na nila money sa account. They should dahil hindi ko talaga sila titigilan.i hope you could fix your problem with them also..

      Delete
  3. Hi,I am now attempting ways to pay for my roundtrip ticket. And since I only have a Metrobank ATM, i will b waiting a further week to confirm my online bank account. I was just wondering if you have new news regarding sa status ng DragonPay system? I mean, is it still the same way you've experienced or may konting progress naman na compared to now? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it depends on what ticket are you purchasing maam...may portion kasi sa airasia na sabi, you are just given 30 minutes to pay for the tickets lalo na if promo tickets iyon...i havent had any transaction with dragonpay since this unfortunate incident happened..

      Delete
  4. Hi, I transferred my fund to Dragon Pay for one way ticket (Air Asia), I wasn't able to validate it, given the reference number. Still, my money has already been transferred to Dragon Pay, so I need to get its worth. How can I refund? Should I call AirAsia? Or DragonPay? Does DragonPay have call centers 24/7?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sir/maam.You must call dragonpay if you are asking for a refund...im not sure if dragonpay has 24/7 call center since we called up their office during daytime...hope you may get your money back.

      Delete

Chikita