6 crabs medium sized
1 tsp cayenne pepper powder
1 whole native garlic minced
1 whole native red onions minced
1 thumb-sized ginger minced
1 tbsp salt
1 cup of water
3 tbsp spoon olive oil
7-8 pieces of almond nuts crushed
1. Wash crabs. Half cook then set aside.
2. Heat up olive oil and butter in a pan. Saute garlic, ginger and native onions until golden brown.
3. Add cayenne pepper powder, salt, sugar and water. Wait until it simmers.
4. Put crabs. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Set aside the crabs if the sauce is still watery. Let the sauce simmer until it thickens.
6. Mix the onion leaves with the sauce.
7. Place the crabs on a serving dish, pour the sauce then the onion leaves.
8. Top the crabs with crushed almond nuts. Serve.
My finished product.
This recipe costs about Php 400.00 to Php 450.00 and this is good for 3-4 persons. Happy eating!!!