06 April 2014

NASOCLEAR: Kissing Allergic Rhinitis Goodbye


WHAT IS ALLERGIC RHINITIS?
Photo Source

Allergic rhinitis according to MedScape and Medline Plus is an inflammation of the nasal membranes that is characterized by sneezing, nasal congestion, nasal itching, and rhinorrhea, or in any combination.  These symptoms usually occur when one person inflicted with allergic rhinitis breathe in dust, animal dundee, pollen or even eat food that he/she may be allergic too as well. Apparently, while allergic rhinitis itself is non-life threatening, morbidity from the condition is significant. It is important to note that for some instances it may be accompanied with severe asthma or anaphylaxis.



PRODUCT INFORMATION


Nasoclear (0.65 percent Saline Solution Nasal Spray) is a clear, colourless solution, free from foreign matter, supplied in plastic bottle with plastic cap (nasal atomiser)  that contains 6.5 mg Sodium Chloride and 0.02 percent Benzalkonium chloride (as preservative) for each ml. Nasoclear helps ease and cure the above mentioned condition of nasal congestion; cold or flu symptom; nasal irritation due to pollen, dust mites, mild, and pollution; nasal allergies and, upper airway cough syndrome (postnasal drip).

It helps add moisture inside the nose to dissolve and soften thick or crusty mucus and provide relief for dry, crusted, irritated and inflamed nasal membranes.

Unlike other nasal spray, Nasoclear maybe used for infants and young children who cannot blow their noses. Moreover, it doesn't need any prescription and can be bought over-the-counter (OTC).

PERSONAL NOTE

Being born in the highlands of Baguio City, allergic rhinitis has been part of my growing up years. Even when I became a cadet, it has always been my  agony. I have tried the old ways of "pausok" and even the extreme thing: eating cat meat (ulk!). I have also tried about two (2) kinds of nasal spray (which I prefer not to expose what brand) but still a failure. Since then, I became reluctant in trying other nasal spray because it was already instilled in my mind that all nasal sprays are just the same.

Until I met Nasoclear. This product was so timely I was able to use it already! With the cold drinks and a lot of ice cream I had last Friday (04 April) since it was my dear friend's birthday, I did catch A.R. once again. So there goes my clogged nose again. As per given in its dosage administration, I applied 2-4 sprays. Unlike other nasal spray, I did not feel any pain nor uncomfortable feeling. Surprisingly, I was able to sleep soundly during that night.

For further details about Nasoclear, here is a video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chikita