03 August 2013

Mommy Mundo Clearance Clear Out Sale 2013 {Press Release}



Hey SMCers! It's already August and just a few weeks away, BER months will once again take over the rest of the year. And just to remind you, BER months also give us aides-mémoires of the holidays and panic shopping. Last year was a lesson learned for me since I wasn’t able to give gifts to some of my godchildren. I was thinking that I will just be visiting them one by one after our New Year’s vacation in Davao but then again, if you remember in my previous post, I did give birth earlier that expected.
Photo Courtesy of Getty
So just last February; I decided that I have to be more time-wise and money-wise specifically now that I am a mother of two. My golden rule: NO RALLYING and LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY SHOPPING.
 
Photo Courtesy of Gettyhttp://www.gettyimages.com
How about you SMCers? How will you prepare for this year's gift giving? Do you also hit the last minute shopping? Why not break the tradition of rallying? Why not make a list as early as now and go attend money-saver bazaars? I came across an article released by POPSugar Smart Living, which focused on Saving Money During the Holidays. I did love the part of making a list of names and corresponding gifts that you will be giving. As early as now, I already have my tickler and have started making my own list. Aside from the names and corresponding gifts I have listed, I also included some bazaars that offer product with quality but with cheaper price.


MOM STUFF ON CLEARANCE!

It's that time of the year again. To shop with less guilt, get more bang for your buck, enjoy perks and price-offs from some of your favorite mom brands and mompreneur shops and mompreneur-run businesses. The MOMMY MUNDO CLEARANCE CLEARANCE SALE 2013, which will be held at Fun Ranch in Pasig is now on its 3rd year. This year's Clearnce Clearout Sale is happening on August 16-18, 2013.


Co presented by Mommy Mundo, Shop Mommy Matters , PACE and supported by Fun Ranch, Crystal Clear, Parteizeit, Imagine Nation Photography, Digiprint Photobooth.  

Media Partners- Lifestyle Network, Working Mom Magazine, Moms Today, Health Today, WhenInManila.com, N@W , Crossover 105.1 FM , Mommy Pages and Urban Mom Magazine. 

Participating mom-loved Brands Cluebebe, Crumbs & Grubs, Born Baby Stuff, Bug & Kelly, Tiny Tots, Silly Monkey Clothing, Tots & Toddlers, R. Trevi Concepts, Bulilit Bookstore, Little Luees Locker, Jejsy, Starkids, Wonderworld Toys, Indigo Baby, Shop Mommy Matters, Nurture Nook, Tomatoberry, Baby Shop PH, Nursingmom Manila, Mama & Me, Philips Avent, Goody, Aprica, Ants Pocket, Chicco, Safety 1st   , Ergo Baby, Elle Apparel, Hot Wheels, Pigeon, T-rrific by Inked/Chubby Cheeks, Shooshoos by Tyler Marketing, My Baby Dragon, and more! 

Here are some photos taken last year: Mommy Mundo Clearance Sale 2012:

Philips Avent Philippines
Goody Philippines
Shop Mommy Matters
Arlene Uy of Starkids
Musical Statement shirts and baby clothes owned by husband and wife Julio and Raquel Hernandez
Nina Santos of Mama & Me
Nursing clothing line and Nursing accessories by Shop Mommy Matters
Nursingmom Manila on SALE on Nursing Covers, diaper clutch and bags
Shooshoos by Tyler Marketing
The yummy mummies with yummy mummy Denise Gonzales-Bernardo of Indigo Baby
Wonderworld Toys showcased fun and safe wooden toys owns by Sherry Sy

Official Credit Card partner is BPI Credit Cards.

Shop with this exciting promo EXCLUSIVE for BPI CREDIT CARD holders. 

*Every Php 1000.00 purchase using BPI Credit Cards will get a free gift from Mommy Mundo. Dont miss this big pre-holiday sale organized just for you! 

For more details and updates, visit www.www.mommymundo.com event page. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chikita