14 May 2012

Eating Your Heart Out at YAKIMIX


      The second week of May 2012 was like a “hell week” at the office. T-O-X-I-C as I may spell it out. So my office-mates and I agreed to eat our heart out and distress through the most convenient way: EAT ALL YOU CAN escapade. We first had our reservation since we know that YAKIMIX (Hobbies of Asia) has a lot of patronizers.

        On the D-day, we went at the venue on time and as expected, we were one of the first groups to arrive. We entered the restaurant at exactly 11 in the morning, just in time for the start of the lunch buffet. As per experience, early birds catch the early worms. We were given the best table location (which was directly beside the buffet table). Oh by the way, our group was composed of eleven (11) people. I think I must multiply it by two since our group has a big appetite. LOL. Here are some photos taken at the YAKIMIX (Hobbies of Asia).

Our group went at YAKIMIX Friday Lunch, that is Php 520.00 per head
We got a table good for 12 people.
My paper table mat.
My "first" plate. I got a lot of refill. LOL.
Our table's griller.
Long line of choices to grill...W-O-W!
A complete set of sushi rolls. I wasn't able to taste everything!
Salad Bar 
Halo-halo and ice cream dressing corner
Ice cream freezer
Pastries and Dessert Corner
"Green" area. (more on veggies)

first batch ^_^
Our table filled with individual choices of food
my officemates while enjoying their food 
My choice of veggies while I had a break with the grilled stuff. Kimchi helps!
My choice of dessert: Leche Flan, blueberry cheescake, fruit tart and personalized ice cream
Rating:
Venue - 10/10
Cleanliness - 9/10
Space - 8/10
Taste of Food - 10/10
Over-all - 10/10

     I will surely come back to this place. Just a piece of advice, be sure that you have a big appetite and that you will not have any left-overs because this equates to extra payment. Hope this helps!

39 comments:

  1. nakow! yakimix is really good! death by yakimix ending mo dito :p slurp! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it will take me a month before i visit this resto again mars...kundi janitor fish labas ko.haha

      Delete
  2. i miss this kind of dining, I believe it is worth the price... but I need to really have an empty stomach, at least a 2kg reduce weight before embarking on a yakimix dining heheheh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup!you said it right!its worth the price really..you wont get disappointed ^_^

      Delete
  3. It seems you had a nice time at Yakimix, with the rating that you gave. Will visit thier Greenbelt branch soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do recommend the branch as well..except for MOA since a lot of reviews has already proven that among the yakimix branches, its i think the one that must be improved.

      Delete
  4. Yakimix! Love to eat all of their specialties. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarap no? I have a discount card na sa lugar na yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW !!! D:
    i love jap foods . sana magka branch sila dito samin .
    buffetttttt + jap food = <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with you miss april.i also love japanese food..tipong hindi nakakaguilty dahil they have plenty of veggies with their cuisine pa rin!

      Delete
  7. I really do not understand why I have to cook for the food I pay for...hahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.i think its the thrill.gugutumin ka muna before you will be able to eat!and japanes food ay mas masarap iconsume kapag mainit pa tipong kaluluto lang talaga and not reheat! ^_^

      Delete
  8. Masarap talagang kumain dyan pag grupo kayo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.I tried eating once sa eat all you can.i think sa cabalen...and, ayun,boring when you are alone.

      Delete
  9. to be honest, you must be dead tired to eat here because the more tired you are, for sure, you will crave and eat more food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha.exactly!imagine, we consumed 3 hours just to eat!!!

      Delete
  10. There is nothing like reducing stress by eating a lot. I also like doing that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha..yes!indeed!i find comfort in eating :)

      Delete
  11. Wow! You're rating for Yakimix is almost perfect. For I have not been there, I am just be contented of what you posted here. I keep on searching why the foods taste so excellent as what you have rated it perfectly and the venue as well. What about their service? Is it also perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed eating in buffet restaurant, If I have the same appetite before, Pretty sure 5 rounds would be an easy breezy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think kapag di ka masyado mahilig sa madaminhang pagkain lugi ka sa buffet :(

      Delete
  13. I've seen the Yakimix poster in Abreeza Mall. I wonder when they'll open here. But based on the picture, I think it's fun cooking your own meals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Been to Yakimix recently. With their food selection, I'd prefer Sambokojin. But what would make m pick this over the other is the bottomless drinks included as well as their desserts. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ako naman, mas gusto ko yakimix when it comes to japanese dishes because you have the chance to cook your own food,,,if you want it a little raw, its your call since ikaw nga nagluluto :)

      Delete
  15. I've been hearing a lot of good feedback for this place. They have one here in ATC. Will try this one. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks miss Genzel for following and reading !

      Delete
  16. Yakimix has great selections of delicious food. We would most probably celebrate my grandfather's birthday this month here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!oo nga!good pa for their health.sabi kasi japanese food are healthy kaya marami sa kanila mahaba ang life span :)

      Delete
  17. last year was Yakimix year for us! We were like eating on this resto almost every two weeks hahaha

    indeed you need a bi appetite when eating at Yakimix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is one of my problems na...im not sure if i still have that big appetite..ahaha...but the passion for eating andun pa naman :)

      Delete
  18. My sister always talks about how good Yakimix is. Might try this out soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Miss kim!im sure you'll love their food!

      Delete
  19. I miss being in Eat All You Can. I should have to try this place. The price is although a bit high but I'll have to make sure that I have the healthy appetite before going into this place.

    ReplyDelete

Chikita