10 October 2014

Restaurant Review: ASAO Grill and Steak House

For my last post, I have featured CAFE ANTIX. For this blog post, I am featuring ASAO Grill and Steak House, which can also be found in Cavite City particularly at 897 P. Burgos Avenue, San Roque Cavite City. Its the same road en route to PN or Naval Base Pascual Ledesma. I actually had my lunch on said restaurant the day after I had my dinner at Cafe Antix.

Asao Grill and Steak House business hours is from 0900H - 2030H. Last call for orders is actually at 2000H. Just last September 3, it has already been featured at Mikael Daez' Midnight Express in GMA 7.


THE PLACE.

The location is actually not that catchy and if you are thinking of bringing your own car with you, you have to go there earlier since they actually don't have an official parking space. You just have to park in front of the restaurant. As of the inside part of the restaurant, it can accommodate about 30-50 people at one time and is acceptably clean. I would grade it 5 out of 10.

THE FOOD.

I was not really expecting much about the quality of food since as I said a while ago, you can find the restaurant in a not so catchy location so I also presumed that the food will also be a disappointment. But to my surprise, wow! The food was good...no that's an understatement. The food is like served from a high-class restaurant!
ASAO's chopsuey. The secret for this dish is not to overcook the veggies. ASAO's chopsuey is really tasty and is nicely cooked. This is actually good for 4-6 persons. Php 150.00
ASAO's daing na bangus. It is actually breaded. Hmmm...I will be biased but I think majority of bangus lovers will agree with me that Bonuan Bangus will always be the best. This is good for 2-3 persons. Php 110.00
ASAO's Fried Lumpiang Ubod. This one is another favorite. This is about Php 80.00 only. Can you believe it? This is good for appetizer and or merienda. 
ASAO's Pork Sisig. We asked the waiter to have a sisig a little bit toasted. It was really good. Php 180.00
ASAO's Fresh Lumpia. A plate that containing 2 fresh lumpia is priced at Php 60.00 only. Good as gift, merienda, and appetiser. By the way as you can see we ordered 2 sets.
ASAO has still a lot to offer. They have sizzling plates and other cuisines.
ASAO's sizzlers. 
Overall, I give an average grade of 8.5 out of 10. The place was newly renovated. Perhaps someday, it will be relocated to a nicer and more marketable place.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chikita