07 November 2013

Press Release: 4th Babypalooza Bazaar Coming Up!

I have been a fan of baby bazaars since day one that I conceived my firstborn E. One of the youngest bazaar that I have been a fan of is the Babypalooza Bazaar. I remember vividly how I did spend my day at the very first Babypalooza Bazaar last 2012 (you may check out my post about it: Babypalooza Bazaar 2012). Too bad I was not able to attend the second one, which was held last February of this year, because I was still recuperating from my CS and still maximising my time staying in the province with my then newborn A. Oh well, I did not miss the 3rd one! Here is my share of story for the 3rd Babypalooza Bazaar:

Reminiscing 3rd Babypalooza Bazaar


On its third leg last August 17, 2013, (held at Walterhogan Hall at Ateneo De Manila University) Babypalooza Bazaar still highlighted the same features that made it successful and during its first 2 bazaars: catering both Pre-loved (slightly and gently used products) and brand new items as well. Hereunder are some of the photos taken during the 3rd leg of the Babypalooza Bazaar:

The mastermind and ORGANIZER! 
From top left to bottom right: Mommy Lau of The Fawn Shoppe, Mommy Glaiza of Moomy Musings, SMC, Mommy Gayzelle of The Curly Shoppe, and Mommy Theresa of Mommy and Baby Essentials.

From upper left to bottom right: Product display of Dainty Ashley, Diaper Cake Shop, Color Blush, Mamabella Nursing Wear and various brands of second hand/slightly used strollers.
4th Babypalooza Bazaar

Keeping up their advocacy on providing quality pre-loved and brand new products, Babypalooza Bazaar will be having its 4th leg on November 23, 2013 still at the Walterhogan Conference Center, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City.


See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chikita