10 December 2012

Babypalooza Bazaar 2012

     Last November 30, 2012, I got to attend the Babypalooza Bazaar 2012 at Walter Hogan Building of Ateneo De Manila University, Quezon City campus together with my very good friend and idol in blogging, Mommy Glaiza of Moomy Musings. We went there together with my firstborn child, Echo and my mother.


It was my first time to attend the Babypalooza Bazaar. It wasn't as grand as the other bazaars but for a mommy like me who wants to save yet have the same quality of products, this is a good event to attend to.


It was a very fruitful event since I was able to meet Mommy Theresa of Mommy and Baby Essentials and mommy Karen of Ygo's Organics

Photo Courtesy of Moomy Musings: I received a bib from Mommy and Baby Essentials
Photo courtesy of Moomy Musings: I received Purees and cookies from winning Moomy Musings pre-baby palooza bazaar blog give-away contest!
 I really did enjoy the bazaar mainly for two reasons: first, because of my winnings of course and for the great finds and second, as a blogger, I saw how my friend Mommy Glaiza built a friendship with her sponsors. Actually, she is now preparing for another set of give-away contest from Mommy and Baby Essentials. Wow! Hereunder are some of the few photos I took during the bazaar:

Sophie the Giraffe was mounted on the stairways. I haven't been able to buy any Sophie the giraffe but I guess since I will be having a baby girl for my second pregnancy, I will purchase one.
Mommy and Baby Essentials booth. I am now having regrets on not buying that Skip Hop Set which only cost Php 1000 for the bagpack and lunchies. I just hope that would be on sale next Babypalooza Bazaar.
Mommy Karen of Ygo's Organics while fixing her booth...
This is one of my favorites. Customized diaper cakes which may serve as Baby Shower gift!
Of course there were also food booth for those who will get hungry. I was able to taste home-made tacos and blueberry cheesecake.
I was able to buy Fiddlesticks and Green Apple cookies for Echo from Ygo's Organics, Baby girl shoes (unused) for only Php 50.00 from a stall (no name on it) and Home made organic soap from Messy Bessy Organic Household Products for Php 115.00 only.

How about you? Do you attend bazaars? Maybe you could share some of your bazaar havens?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chikita