03 January 2012

My 2011 in Review

January
---first wedding anniversary
---about 13 weeks pregnant

February
--about 17 weeks pregnant
--got back to work after a long vacation

March
--about 21 weeks pregnant
--getting ready for reassignment

April
--on my 25th week
--just got acclimatized with my new office, boss and colleagues
--feeling the summer heat

May
--on my 29th week
--got that bikini for women with a bump (ready for the summer)
--this tiny yet beautiful creature kept on kicking (oh, yeah.it's a boy.)
--started shopping for the arrival of my little commander

June
--preparing for my maternity leave
--proceeded to AFPMC early for acclimatization

July
--best month of 2011
--arrival of my commander
--start of 2-month mommy break

August
--enjoying every minute with my little commander
--preparing to go back to work 

September
--loads and loads of work pending
--2nd month birthday of my little commander

October
--mommy-baby month

November
--arrival of Barwel twins (echo's cousins)

December
--first garden wedding anniversary
--a lot of firsts...

Thank You God for a wonderful year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chikita