03 September 2014

My Recipe: Peach Halves Frozen Cake ala Vee

If you noticed, I am more inclined to cooking main courses and or appetizers. Admittedly, desserts is not my forte. But I actually endeavor to learn more of making pastries. Hopefully when time permits, I will be able to have some training at TESDA or maybe a formal training perhaps at a culinary school.


So here's my version of PEACH HALVES FROZEN CAKE:


Ingredients:
1 can broas
1 can 400g peach halves
2 cans Nestle Cream
1 can Alaska Condensed Milk

Procedure:

1. Cut Peach Halves into thin pieces. Set aside.
2. Mix Nestle Cream and Condensed Milk.
3. Lay broad flat on your container then top it with the cream and milk mixture.
4. Repeat procedure 2 till the layer almost reach the top.
4. On the topmost layer, place the peaches. Pour the remaining cream and milk mixture.
5. Chill it for about 2 hours.
6. Serve cold.


So far, my kids and my husband loved it better than when I used graham. Broas is already sweet so I did cut my condensed milk usage to one can instead of using 2.


Have a sweet tooth day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chikita