19 June 2012

Take a Break at Enchanted Kindom


     
     "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." In the military, we work 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Admittedly, in my experience, I tend to be engrossed with what I do and sometimes neglect my social life
     Since the month of May marks the end of summer, our office decided to have a break and unwind. Most often than not, when we hear of summer outing, beaches and pools are what automatically enters our minds. Well, we wanted to be different. We wanted actually to feel young again so we opted to have a visit at Enchanted Kingdom. 
Vehicle Inspection Area
     We decided to proceed to our precious destination after lunch, which was about 1:30 in the afternoon. It just took us about 30-40 minutes and voila! Here we are EK!
My 4+1 EK Ticket
     Since we are technically government employees, we were able to avail Enchanted Kingdom's (EK) promo: the 4+1 group package. With this, we were able to purchase our Sunday ticket at Php400.00 each (Php2000.00 per package).
     This was really a good deal. Using my government identification card, I was able to purchase two packages (in a day, we are allowed to purchase up to two packages). We were about 12 in the group so I got two 4+1 package and two regular Sunday pass. And take note, it is a ride-all-you-can ticket already.
     Looking back on my highschool days, when it was my first time visiting EK, I wasn't able to ride everything because of the number of people piling up for the various rides. As I remember it right, I was able to ride the carousel, the caterpillar and the  Wheel of Fate. Well, I was also able to experience Rialto and Bump Car.
     Well, same as before, I still wasn't able to ride everything for one major reason: LONG LINE! Nevertheless, I still maximized my stay at EK. Here are some of the photos taken during our Office Outing:
Getting our EK Tickets
Paying for the tickets. (just for the record, any organization may be able to EXCLUSIVELY rent the park)
My super cool mistah Conrad (right most) with his wife Czar (right beside him) and his brother-in-law and mother-in-law
My not so solo picture with the wizard ;)
My girls ^_^
My favorite (From the left: Mommy Mindz our civilian supervisor, Gladys, She, Val, Jess, Conrad and Me)

Meanwhile, here are some of the photos taken when we were already in action (rides mode..feeling young).

The picture at the left side was a scene taken while we were waiting for our turn to take a ride. It was our first ride actually and I even forgot its name.

Val (at my right) and I preparing 
From the Left: Val, Me and Gladys (who is not yet prepared)
Super smiles before reaching the peak of the tower
As we slowly went up.... @_@
Reaching the peak... (too bad we weren't able to get a video of how fast we fell down..)



At the Jungle post ^_^
Me, Gladys and Kuya Mac waiting for our turn at the Jungle Log Jam 
This was after the first splash... (Note: if you would like to ride on this, you must prepare extra clothes)
This was in preparation for our second splash..preparing to get wet!!! This actually brought goose bumps and almost cut my throat after my cymbals-like scream....
Hold Tight!!!!! AAAAhhhhh!!!!!!
After that breath-taking rides, we got hungry...super hungry! 

     There are still a lot of photos taken but I think it is better if you yourselves will experience the fun. Meanwhile, here are some tips that you may consider when going to Enchanted Kingdom:
1. EK opens at 11:00 A.M during weekends. It is better if you will be there early. 
2. If you are planning to bring food, you might as well reconsider it since FOOD IS NOT ALLOWED in EK. (Note: Food at EK is a bit pricey.)
3. If you just came from a surgery, pregnant, has a weak hear/back/neck or blood pressure, I advise you not to purchase ride all you can ticket since you will not be allowed to take the rides anyway.
4. Bring extra clothes.
5. For those who have babies, they do not allow strollers inside the park since they have strollers for rent.
6. Umbrella is a must (whether its summer or rainy season).
7. Keep your eyes on your kids...the park is so amusing they might get lost.
     Have a happy Enchanted Kingdom experience!!!!




    

19 comments:

  1. hi mare buti naka enchanted ka na, hindi pa pwede for the next 9 months mag rides hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naku mars..may 27 kami nagpunta ibig sabihin..may karga na pala ako nun!lol.

      Delete
  2. It was fun ma'am! Biruin ninyo yun, nakapag Ekstreme drop pa si Baby! Lets do this again after 9 months!hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...oo nga noh?akalain mo,nakapaglog jam din si baby...buti pala hindi kami napano...i wasnt aware buntis na pala ako uli.haha.next year na uli pwede magextreme rides ^_^

      Delete
  3. Hope you had fun! The EKstreme one is the most exciting ride in my opinion. Thanks also for the tips, very informative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kinda miss going to EK or any amusement park :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad you had fun and got a well deserved break

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enchanted Kingdom is always a fun place to be at whatever page though of course, you get to minimize those wild rides once you get older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 22 and I've never been to EK :))
    Is it possible to go out then eat at your vehicle then go back inside? (that's what we usually do when the venue doesn't allow food to be brought inside)

    Someday, someday ;)
    Dems

    ReplyDelete
  8. The main negative point in EK is the long line for rides but it appears you've enjoyed yourselves just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that you took a break and actually enjoyed it! My last visit to EK was I think, last year when I surprised my bf for his birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaw.. Looks fun. I miss Enchanted Kindom! The last time I was there was when I was 14, that was 13 yrs ago! D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly, naka-ilang balik na din ako sa EK pero hindi ko pa din nasasakyan lahat ng rides nila to think meron naman at mga bago nadagdag. Oh well, at least you had fun naman kahit na super haba ng pila.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh Enchanted Kingdom my 1st time there is when I'm in grade 2 and all the day is all about fun i like that day ...... i will not forget every minute of it....

    ReplyDelete
  13. i lived in laguna for years and grew up there but i haven't tried this one! i hope will be seeing this and get enchanted very soon too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great rides! Perfect for kids and kids at heart, just like us hehe! How I miss EK. Looks like you really had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always wanted to try rides like that, but back out at the last minute. :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really had a blast there. I don't know why but every time we are planning to go to Enchanted Kingdom, something comes up so I've never been there.

    ReplyDelete

Chikita